Sunday, November 28, 2010

Proofs arrived!

Just returned from a Thanksgiving family get together in Lombard, Illinois, to find a large brown envelope waiting at the door. The proofs for Hot, Hot Roti for Dada-ji arrived! It was exhilarating to see the story come alive at last and to meet the characters, face to face. Thank you, Ken for interpreting my text with sensitivity, authenticity and good humor. It was disconcerting to have to guess about the final outcome and I am happy that everything has come together much as I had hoped it would. I am delighted that Ken's dada-ji is somewhat how I had envisoned him too! I look at the pictures over and over and fall a little more in love each time I do.
Oh my!
Now, when I google the title, I get more than one hit. How about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment